Monday, February 9, 2009

NOTICE:

Hello my li'l friends from TV land =D

Genshiken is running for a proper build now!

Thanks for joining and co-operating with the staff! ( Niha, Saya & Shu)

Our Political Science teacher, Ms. Sangeeta has also agreed to be our coordinator.

We have over 20 members now and I'm glad to see such tremendous flood of people joining at once...

Tomorrow, that is, Feb 9th...there will be a lot of work for the staff -.-"

We'll have a talk with our principal again and definitely achieve our goal!

See ya later guys,
xx-niha-xx
Niha,
( Founder)

4 comments:

  1. I am found of Japanese culture so this is the perfect group for me,And especially niha has worked really great she is having alot of information about the Japanese culture..thats really awesome....iam gonna enjoy this GENSHIKEN club!!!Great job Niha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think iam goin 2
    hav fun
    this club wud surely
    b very helpful 4 me
    as I lik 2 know
    various cultures
    thanks Niha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m so proud to be a sensei of tis club..n ah!hw i love the name shu...reminds me of schumacher...n hv already started practising the first script...- 1st chapter..m sure gonna complete it by the weekend....
    gurls i love ur spirit!!!! keep it up all u gutsy gurls....niha,saya and shu...
    love u all...

    ReplyDelete